Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Here We Go

Hi, I'm Anurag and this is my blog....

So much for an introduction. As a matter of fact, although I am quite fluent
in English, there is still a major flaw in me.
I'm an avid..no..voracious..reader. A sucker for fiction novels, I've read many
great classics. But when it comes down to writing some...its a different story.

I simply love Orkut (the site, if you please). It has brought back so many friends
I never thought I would meet again. There's a friend I lost when I was in class III. Another is now settled in Canada. One brainy guy has moved to Delhi. And so on...
But atleast I'm still in touch with them. A big thanks to Orkut!!

The reason I'm writing this blog is because I happen to be quite an introvert guy.
"Yeah, Right!", my friends chuckle. But looking back at the time we spent together
I realized that maybe I should have opened up a bit more. I probably lost the love of
my life because I was too shy to tell her then. And now she's gone forever. I don't
want to repeat the mistake, I don't want to lose any more friends for the sole reason that I keep myself walled up.

So, here's the story of my life. My perspective on the things that really matter...to me
atleast.

No comments: